Hewan (Forums)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for this thread

Go down

Rules for this thread Empty Rules for this thread

Post by Oakhearted Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:05 pm

No being racist and please no posting any sort of meme that may make fun of an mental illness, like memes about autism.

If you want to post memes about crippling depression, it's best to ask a moderator or me if you can or not. Because some people don't tolerate triggering stuff like that, So just be sure if people here will be okay with it.

And absolutely nothing that teases disabled / wheelchair people, and swear words such as 'retard' or 'retarded' unless you're trying to say something like: 'I have a friend that has mental retardation'. If you're using it in a different way then please do not say it at all.

No bullying will be tolerated on here nor on Hewan at all. Please do not bully others when you can comfort others and let them know that you are not alone.

Nothing inappropiate or sexual please, You can only talk about that stuff if you say something like "Warning: M-15 / R-18 Post, Don't read if it's inappropiate for you' like a disclaimer thing like that to let others know what they will be reading.

Remember, we are not professional therapists, but we can be your friend and help you out still. But advanced / complicated problems such as medical or emotional should be discussed with an adult, family member or your local therapist/psychologist.

That's all the rules for now. 

-Oakhearted

Oakhearted

Hewan Points : 44575
Language/Country : I speak english and i'm from Australia

Your OC
Name: Oakhearted

http://chiwawah.altervista.org

Back to top Go down