We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Go down

We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Oakhearted on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:46 pm

Have you always wanted to be a staff member or one of those high role people in a community before? and have people look up to you like a role model or idol? Well this is the post for you...
For those who are willing to take the role as being a staff team member, Feel free to apply, And please try to do your job right, if you are going to be a staff member!

Here's the application form!


Code:
[center]Username:
answer [/center]
[center]What role have you chosen to be? (artist, moderator, forum manager, etc.):
answer[/center]
[center]Have you ever been a staff member before?:
answer[/center]
[center]What do you think of Hewan so far?:
answer[/center]
[center]Do you have any suggestions? if so tell me here!:
answer[/center]
[center]More information?:
answer[/center]
avatar
Oakhearted

Posts : 88
Hewan Points : 4975
Status : 2
Join date : 2018-06-03
Language/Country : I speak english and i'm from Australia

Your OC
Name: Oakhearted

View user profile http://chiwawah.altervista.org

Back to top Go down

Might I So Humbly Apply?

Post by bellarocks123a on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Username:
bellarocks123a


What role have you chosen to be? (artist, moderator, forum manager, etc.):
Anything except artist; lol I have no digital art skills. I'm good at making sure people follow the rules and am okay with viewing forums to make sure everyone is doing what they should and such. I was the admin for a skype group of 50+ people at one point in time and that went well, it kinda worked as a beginning place for me <3


Have you ever been a staff member before?:
Not on a popular site, no. As said previously, I was admin of a large skype group, and I also consulted with the staff of another website of warrior cat role plays before but was unable to be a part of the staff since I had not been a member for long enough (you had to be on for more than 6 months to be staff, but ironically enough all the staff abandoned the site so the owner and the two staff members left and I tried to revive it but it unfortunately didn't work)


What do you think of Hewan so far?:
Tbh I just joined about 10 minutes ago after seeing the link on a CS thread. It seems pretty cool, liked the adoptable designs so far. Obviously this site is still in the works, but I'm curious to see if the adoption is going to be more like CS where as people can adopt the same pets for a period of time before they're no longer available, or if it's going to be one of each pet. Either way will be interesting to see, especially when it comes to trading.


Do you have any suggestions? if so tell me here!:
While the pink theme is cute, I have the feeling it may deter some male members xD Perhaps add black designs to it if possible, or switch to red? I know a lot of guys play CS, and I know a lot of guys don't typically enjoy being associated with pink, so it may end up hurting the number of members in the long run. Not trying to discriminate or be stereotypical here, I'm just saying that first impression is that this isn't a site where many guys would play.

Also I noticed as I went to preview this; when you code something like it being italicized or coloured, if you switch from quick reply to preview it doesn't save the coding settings (I guess that's what they're called? Idk the italics and color choice disappeared but the centering didn't, dunno if it's a bug or just how this is)


More information?:
My username on CS is Bellarocks123a as well, and everyone calls me Bella <3

bellarocks123a

Posts : 1
Hewan Points : 3121
Status : 0
Join date : 2018-06-14
Language/Country : English/USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Btd on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Username:
Btd
What role have you chosen to be? (artist, moderator, forum manager, etc.):
Artist or a mod
Have you ever been a staff member before?:
on forums
What do you think of Hewan so far?:
so much pink but a nice idea
Do you have any suggestions? if so tell me here!:
for a start make a discord server for this site as it might make it easier for staff to communicate
More information?:
I can only pixel or pencil but I will allow lineart to be done
avatar
Btd
Idea Makers

Posts : 31
Hewan Points : 3416
Status : 9
Join date : 2018-06-20
Language/Country : United States

Your OC
Name: Btd Myoji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Oakhearted on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 pm

@Btd wrote:
Username:
Btd
What role have you chosen to be? (artist, moderator, forum manager, etc.):
Artist or a mod
Have you ever been a staff member before?:
on forums
What do you think of Hewan so far?:
so much pink but a nice idea
Do you have any suggestions? if so tell me here!:
for a start make a discord server for this site as it might make it easier for staff to communicate
More information?:
I can only pixel or pencil but I will allow lineart to be done


Accepted <3 Traditional art is okay here! I know not everyone can draw digitally ^^;;
Do you just want to be an artist or do you want to be a moderator also?
c:
avatar
Oakhearted

Posts : 88
Hewan Points : 4975
Status : 2
Join date : 2018-06-03
Language/Country : I speak english and i'm from Australia

Your OC
Name: Oakhearted

View user profile http://chiwawah.altervista.org

Back to top Go down

Re: We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Polaris on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:46 am

Username:
Polaris

What role have you chosen to be? (artist, moderator, forum manager, etc.):
Artist and Mod.

Have you ever been a staff member before?:
I have never been any type of staff before as im never lucky enough to get a spot, and one day i would like to be something than nothing.

What do you think of Hewan so far?:
As im new it's very interesting and new, i may find to like it here and it may help with personal problems and health problems. And i think this game could be popular at one point.

Do you have any suggestions? if so tell me here!:
I would maybe change the color of pink to maybe a pinky blue or make a design for it as it will be the thing people see when they Join and play.

More information?:
I can do digital and Traditional. I have been drawing on paper ever since i was 2 or 3 years old.
avatar
Polaris

Posts : 1
Hewan Points : 3384
Status : 3
Join date : 2018-06-22
Language/Country : English and Spanish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Btd on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:35 am

@Oakhearted wrote:
@Btd wrote:
Username:
Btd
What role have you chosen to be? (artist, moderator, forum manager, etc.):
Artist or a mod
Have you ever been a staff member before?:
on forums
What do you think of Hewan so far?:
so much pink but a nice idea
Do you have any suggestions? if so tell me here!:
for a start make a discord server for this site as it might make it easier for staff to communicate
More information?:
I can only pixel or pencil but I will allow lineart to be done


Accepted <3 Traditional art is okay here! I know not everyone can draw digitally ^^;;
Do you just want to be an artist or do you want to be a moderator also?
c:

Either or both is fine, is pixel art alright?
avatar
Btd
Idea Makers

Posts : 31
Hewan Points : 3416
Status : 9
Join date : 2018-06-20
Language/Country : United States

Your OC
Name: Btd Myoji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Oakhearted on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 pm

@Polaris wrote:Username:
Polaris

What role have you chosen to be? (artist, moderator, forum manager, etc.):
Artist and Mod.

Have you ever been a staff member before?:
I have never been any type of staff before as im never lucky enough to get a spot, and one day i would like to be something than nothing.

What do you think of Hewan so far?:
As im new it's very interesting and new, i may find to like it here and it may help with personal problems and health problems. And i think this game could be popular at one point.

Do you have any suggestions? if so tell me here!:
I would maybe change the color of pink to maybe a pinky blue or make a design for it as it will be the thing people see when they Join and play.

More information?:
I can do digital and Traditional. I have been drawing on paper ever since i was 2 or 3 years old.

Accepted!!

I'm the same, I'm never lucky enough to become a staff member nor helper lol <3
And I will try, It's already sort of a blueish colour in the forums so ^^
I could try purple possibly maybe, We'll see <3
I originally had a game up in mind called Critter
which will probably be another game i'm making like a social media for pet owners to make accounts for their pets and post as them etc etc, so it wont be much virtual c:
But yeah, same with the paper, I did digital since 2015 <3 and you are something here ^^ and feel free to rant and advertise if you'd like!
avatar
Oakhearted

Posts : 88
Hewan Points : 4975
Status : 2
Join date : 2018-06-03
Language/Country : I speak english and i'm from Australia

Your OC
Name: Oakhearted

View user profile http://chiwawah.altervista.org

Back to top Go down

Re: We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Oakhearted on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 pm

@Btd wrote:
@Oakhearted wrote:
@Btd wrote:
Username:
Btd
What role have you chosen to be? (artist, moderator, forum manager, etc.):
Artist or a mod
Have you ever been a staff member before?:
on forums
What do you think of Hewan so far?:
so much pink but a nice idea
Do you have any suggestions? if so tell me here!:
for a start make a discord server for this site as it might make it easier for staff to communicate
More information?:
I can only pixel or pencil but I will allow lineart to be done


Accepted <3 Traditional art is okay here! I know not everyone can draw digitally ^^;;
Do you just want to be an artist or do you want to be a moderator also?
c:

Either or both is fine, is pixel art alright?


Definitely!
avatar
Oakhearted

Posts : 88
Hewan Points : 4975
Status : 2
Join date : 2018-06-03
Language/Country : I speak english and i'm from Australia

Your OC
Name: Oakhearted

View user profile http://chiwawah.altervista.org

Back to top Go down

Re: We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Btd on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:30 am

awesome I am working on some things now
avatar
Btd
Idea Makers

Posts : 31
Hewan Points : 3416
Status : 9
Join date : 2018-06-20
Language/Country : United States

Your OC
Name: Btd Myoji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We are opening up applications! Apply now!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum